I adore this quote by Brenda Ueland. The image of our "center" and our "creativity" as a fountain speaks to me and leaves me wondering what I'm doing to keep the water fresh and flowing (although, I'm all for honoring debris or a beaver dam from time to time).
Here is some metaphor moxie to play with:
- If we are constantly being re-created, what's the "new" or "current" YOU?
- If your home (or work or relationship) could be a place of re-creation, what would that look like?
- What keeps your water fresh and creativity flowing? What debris is mucking up your waters?
- How do you live from the center? What activities make that possible?
- Take this inner journey OUTWARDS now....Who can you listen to today? Spot the fountains around you and invite them to fill up!