She got the power to be, the power to give, the power to see."
- KT Tunstall
This song does it for me…it’s upbeat, catchy, and not what I would typically listen to at all. Take a listen and then come back to dig around.
- Reflect on something you feel confused about or challenged by. What if you viewed that confusion with the unwavering belief that you have the power to BE, the power to GIVE, and the power to SEE your way through it? What’s possible from that place?
- Who do you need to BE right now?
- What do you want to GIVE (to yourself and others)? How will the act of giving help your current challenge?
- What will help you SEE clearly? Or what's a new perspective?
- Why the hell does (the topic that has you confused) mean something to you? Really, why the hell?